Why you need a used car warranty
As your car gets older the repairs get more and more costly. And if you don''t have any kind of warranty at all you will just be throwing your money away, or at least to the mechanic who is more than happy to take your money. Most vehicle manufacturers only offer warranties for 3 years or a little over 30,000 miles. But with all the driving people do now those low numbers seem a little pointless. By 30,000 miles I was just breaking in my new car and I never had to use a warranty at all.
Why most warranties from the car maker are no good
But most of us normal people will drive a car for at least 7 years and rack up over 100,000 miles in that short time. This is when the cost of repairs on your car really start to sky-rocket. Little did I know that my timing belt was about to go and my warranty had just been used up. This is when I saw that it really was a smart move to have at least some kind of insurance to give me peace of mind about auto repairs.
Why I consider this the best used car warranty online
After I filled out a simple form I found that I saved 60% over that first company I told you about. Hey, every penny counts, but this was no chump change. Here are the perks along with my warranty on my 2001 Honda Accord:
*Nation wide coverage
*Unlimited number of claims
*Lost key or lock out assistan ce
*Car rentals
*Roadside assistance
====> Get Your Free quote from Car Warrantyz Today <====
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น